News 21 October 2019
Today, the Swedish National Debt Office is launching a new website to better meet the needs of our target audiences. The new riksgalden.se features increased accessibility, an improved structure and more modern design.
The website is at the core of our communications work. Focusing on our target users’ needs facilitates how we prioritise and create content,” says Linda Rudberg, acting head of communications at the Debt Office.
The website has also been optimised for smartphones and tablet devices.
“We have seen increased mobile traffic from our users and have optimised our website accordingly to accommodate that increase,” says Linda Rudberg.
Some of the improvements at the new riksgalden.se:
- Simpler, clearer and easier-to-navigate structure integrating the Debt Office’s different areas of responsibility.
- Adapted to the new website accessibility regulations in order to meet the special needs of users.
- Improved functionality in mobile and tablet devices.
- Content updated and adapted to target user groups.
- Single point of access to the Debt Office’s statistical data.
- Expanded English content. Most pages offer direct access to the corresponding page in English.
Give us feedback
We welcome your opinions to help us make further improvements. What do you think of our new website? E-mail us at: email@example.com