The Resolution Board (delegation on resolution) is a decision-making body for matters regarding bank crisis management (resolution), precautionary support, deposit insurance and investor compensation. The Resolution Board shall make decisions on fundamental issues and matters regarding regulation.
The Resolution Board shall make decisions on fundamental issues and matters regarding regulation.
- Hans Lindblad, chairman and director general at the Debt Office
- Ann-Christine Lindeblad, member of the Supreme Court
- Helena Thunander Holmstedt, Finance Director at Swedish Armed Forces
- Kerstin Calissendorff, justice of the Supreme Court
- Lars O Grönstedt, member of the board
- Göran Lind, former advisor to the Executive Board at the Riksbank