The Resolution Board (delegation on resolution) is a decision-making body for matters regarding bank crisis management (resolution), precautionary support, deposit insurance and investor compensation. The Resolution Board shall make decisions on fundamental issues and matters regarding regulation.
The Resolution Board shall make decisions on fundamental issues and matters regarding regulation.
- Karolina Ekholm, Chairman and Director General at the Debt Office
- Helena Thunander Holmstedt, Strategic Advisor at Swedish Armed Forces
- Linda Haggren, Justice of the Supreme Administrative Court
- Göran Lind, former Advisor to the Executive Board at the Riksbank
- Magnus Uggla, former Bank Director