You are welcome to use the contents on our website, but remember to state the source.
Feel free to use the contents on riksgalden.se. A few things to keep in mind:
- You are free to use the press images on the website for editorial purposes.
- Indicate the Debt Office as the source when you use text, figures, press images or other images from our website. Also indicate the author, if that information has been provided.
- Coats of arms and other emblems used by the Debt Office, such as our logotype, and other images on the website are in some cases protected by law, and they may not be used or copied without the express consent of the Debt Office.
Linking to the Debt Office website
Using the links at the bottom of each page, you can share content from our website via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Feel free to share links to our website, but remember to:
- present the link to riksgalden.se in a neutral fashion.
- share the link so that the Debt Office website opens in a separate window or tab. The Debt Office website must never appear as part of another website.
- never use the Debt Office logotype as a link to our website. This is to prevent any doubt as to who is responsible for the information on the website where the link is provided. Our logotype is in some cases protected by law, and may not be used or copied without the express consent of the Debt Office.