News 19 December 2019
The Government has appointed three new members of the Board of Directors of the Swedish National Debt Office starting in January. Three current Board members will leave the Board when their appointments are completed.
The new Chairman of the Board is Gunilla Nordlöf, Director General of the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth. Jan Landahl, former Auditor General, is the new Vice Chairman of the Board. Inga-Lill Askersjö, Justice of the Supreme Administrative Court, is a new Board member.
The complete Board of Directors as of 1 January 2020
- Gunilla Nordlöf, Chairman, Director General of the Swedish Agency for Economic
and Regional Growth. Commences 1 January 2020.
- Inga-Lill Askersjö, Justice of the Supreme Administrative Court. Commences 1 January 2020.
- Rikard Forslid, Professor at Stockholm University. Commenced in 2016.
- Helena Thunander Holmstedt, Finance Director at Swedish Armed Forces. Commenced in 2015.
- Ann-Christine Lindeblad, Justice of the Supreme Court. Commenced in 2015.
- Jan Landahl, former Auditor General. Commences 1 January 2020.
- Ylva Hedén Westerdahl, Director of Forecasting, National Institute of Economic Research. Commenced in 2017.
- Nils Öberg, Director General, Försäkringskassan. Commenced in 2017.
All three have appointments up to and including 31 March 2023.
Debt Office Director General Hans Lindblad is also a member of the Board.